Readers Services Librarians in Wake County Public Libraries are prepared to guide readers through New Year’s resolutions and beyond with informal drop-in sessions to discuss recommendations from the library’s adult nonfiction collection. These informal, one-on-one discussions will feature a different area of the collection each month beginning in January and topics will vary from library to library. The hour-long sessions do not require registration and are free.
- 10 a.m. - East Regional Library
- 11 a.m. - North Regional Library
- 10:30 a.m. - Cameron Village Regional Library
- 3 p.m. - West Regional Library
- 6 p.m. - Southeast Regional Library
- 1:15 p.m. - Eva Perry Regional Library
For more information, contact the local library or check the website at www.wakegov.com/libraries/events.